02/01/2012

Happy New Year + I hate Mondays.

Happy 2012 y'all!
How were the festivities?
We opted to go for a nice quiet dinner, and we had a campfire in our backyard, and in true old person fashion we went to bed at 11:30PM.

Something even more important than New Years is how much I dislike Mondays. I'm sure you share the same sentiment. Much like Garfield or Kathy.
Mondays mark the beginning of a long week, and the end or a short and amazing weekend.
Here at the AGS we are going to have a weekly I hate Mondays feature, which will have some music + photos to help make Monday slightly less awful!

So enjoy!




John Denver
Part Songbird, Part Stud.
The only thing that can make him more incrediable is that he was really good friends with Jim Henson + the muppets.
For Christmas I got his greatest hits record and it has been on heavy rotation ever since!

Without further ado -
John Denver.


No comments:

Post a Comment