12/01/2012

I hate Mondays!

I know. It's Thursday. But I can't not post an 'I Hate Mondays', and because this week marks the return to the old University, I have dropped off the face of the Earth in addition to dropping off the face of  this blog.

But enough about me, and more about Whitney Houston...

If you know me, you'll know that I love Whitney Houston, and have always loved Whitney. Yes, even through her Bobby Brown days.
You will also know that if you are in a car with me for an extended period of time that I will sing Whitney Houston (and Boyz II Men, but that is a post for another day friends)

I also love the hit movie The Bodyguard - starring Whitney and Kevin Costner. (I'm talking Robin Hood Kevin Costner = Yum. Yum)

I hope one day that while I'm performing 'Queen of the Night' at a sold out concert dressed like Cleopatra, that my fiance will save me from an assassin in the audience.

Sigh...





XOB

No comments:

Post a Comment