05/01/2012

Just like a Woman.

Bob Dylan.
I love him, I can barely understand him, but I love him. I saw him in concert when I was fifteen, and I was amazed at how many scarf/ hoop dancers there were. And some dude in front of me offered me some sort of drugs, or breath mints. Needless to say I didn't take them, not to sound like a PSA, but seriously dude, don't take drugs from people at a Bob Dylan concert.

I digress.
I wanted to post Just Like A Woman for you all to listen to, because I am feeling seriously em-wom-masuculated (you know what I mean) lately. I find it strange to think that despite being an adult, I have yet to feel like an adult, I feel more like a kid pretending to be an adult and hoping no one will know the difference...

Here is a pretty amazing version of Just Like A Woman by Richie Havens -

XOB

No comments:

Post a Comment