07/02/2012

I Hate Mondays! And Tuesdays! But I love bears!!

Hey er'body!
I hope you all had wonderful weekends.
I haven't been very consistent with my I Hate Monday segments, but today is the day -
And the music will make you feel as spry as the sloth bear!

So -
Guess Who?

No. Seriously that is the name of the band.
(I know, probably the worst joke ever, next to being in junior high when everyone wore Guess? Jeans, and there was the whole
"Great jeans! What brand are they?"
"Guess"
"Uh... Calvin Klein?"
I know you all know what I'm talking about...)

Anyways. If you know me, you'll know that I love the Guess Who, and that I have seen them in concert not once, but twice!






The Quality of these videos may be sketchy... Juz saying.

And now...


BEARS!

the bear family in colour print



XOB

No comments:

Post a Comment