16/03/2013

COVETING

Non Stop Coveting. I'm not sure what the matter with me is! I want to purge and then I want to squirrel. Purge/ squirrel/ purge/ squirrel...
I'm sure you get the idea.
I'm going to assemble a list here - maybe that would make me feel better?

Rose Gold Memory Ring, CATBIRDNYC - $64.00 

Cowhide Rug from Ikea - $299.00

MARC BY MARC JACOBS wallet - $198.00



Fluevog boots JAFFA JAFFALE - $309.00


Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply - $125.00



Manitobah Mukluks Havester - $89.00



Le Labo ROSE 31 perfume - either $58.00 or $145.00






Gold Ear Cuff CATBIRDNYC - $78.00






Okay... I think that might actually be it... It feels better to just lay it all out in its consumer glory! I'm not sure why I crave to buy things/ have treasures/ want want want. It's hard. But, if I was to strike it rich and buy everything it would only cost me... only $1220.00
...
that is a boatload of money! Who has that kind of money? Let me into your world!

This is what I've been working on instead of writing papers... 
oh god. 







No comments:

Post a Comment